KHLASSIK RETURNS POLICY
If you purchase an item that you are not satisfied with, doesn't fit or doesn't suit we can offer a store credit or exchange subject to the following conditions:
- The item is returned within 14 days of receiving your order.
- All items are in a saleable condition, i.e. clean, tags attached, in original condition. Any garments that have been worn, damaged, altered or washed will not be accepted.
- Sale Items: Khlassik does not accept returns (refund or exchange) on any sale or discounted items unless deemed faulty.
No refunds are available for change of mind.
An exchange request may be made prior to your return item/s arriving back to Khlassik, however we may not guarantee the availability of the item/s requested. Item/s may be put aside pending an exchange but by the chance they sell on the online store before return is processed we must honour the online purchase and will happily offer an online credit upon this circumstance.
Online Credits/Gift Cards
Online Store Credits/Gift Cards can only be used to purchase from our online e-boutique, not in-store.
Once an online credit/gift card has been issued it is the responsibility of the customer to retain the email and discount code issued for use. Due to privacy, we do not have access to this code once it has been issued. If you require your discount code to be resent to you, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
How to return item(s)
STEP ONE: Find your copy of the Returns Form you will have received with your order. Alternatively, you may use the black envelope your invoice was enclosed in as a returns form and fill out the bottom portion with your name and Order ID (which is the ref # on the top of your invoice).
STEP TWO: Please include completed return form/ black envelope along with a copy of the original invoice with your return parcel.
STEP THREE: Ensure your return item/s adhere to the returns policy and conditions of returns listed on returns form.
STEP FOUR: It is recommended to send your return items back via registered post, so you have a tracking number. Khlassik takes no responsibility in the return of garments.
STEP FIVE: Send the return parcel back to: Khlassik, ATTN: RETURNS, 785 Military Rd, Mosman, NSW, 2088
PLEASE NOTE: Khlassik may reject returns if proof of original purchase is not provided and cannot be proclaimed. You may use the black envelope your invoice was enclosed in as a returns form and fill out the bottom portion with your name and Order ID (which is the ref # on the top of your invoice).
We will provide you with a repaired item, replaced item or if this is not possible a credit note or refund will be offered for all items where:
- Merchandise is received in a damaged condition.
- Do not do what they are supposed to.
- Fabric or manufacturing fault.
Please note items that have been damaged from wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
If an item is considered damaged or faulty, we will contact the supplier and it will be at their discretion to approve this return. They will then notify us as to whether the item will be repaired or replaced. We will endeavour to provide a resolution as quickly as possible, but must also adhere to the assessment time frame in accordance with the brand/s before any action may be taken.
Terms & Conditions
Khlassik takes great pride in our reputation for providing high quality products. However, we understand that occasionally you may not be 100% happy with what you have selected online; therefore Khlassik is pleased to offer the following return policy.
- In the case that you are unhappy with your goods, we will gladly exchange within 14 days of purchase.
- No refunds unless goods are deemed faulty.
- The goods must be in their original condition (unworn, unwashed, and still have the original tags attached) with original receipt as proof of purchase.
- If original receipt/proof of purchase cannot be provided Khlassik may not accept a requested return.
- In the case of the item/s being exchanged the cost of postage will be re-charged on second delivery.
- We do not refund initial shipping charges for goods returned (other than for faulty items). Items we exchange for you, will be re-sent at your own cost. Your own return postage costs are not refundable.
- We recommend that all items are tried on by you on receipt to ensure that you are able, if required to exchange or return them to us within the required 14 day period from purchase.
- Due to hygienic reasons we are unable to exchange earrings or underwear.
- If no return form or communication has been made on the requested action on a return, an immediate online credit will be issued.
Sale Items: Khlassik does not accept returns (refund or exchange) on any sale items unless deemed faulty.
Jewellery: Due to hygiene reasons, we do not accept returns for earrings.
Shoes: Please try on all footwear on a carpeted surface before general wear. Returns of footwear will not be accepted if the product has scuff marks or the original shoe box is damaged.